Graphene packs utilize carbon in the battery structure to form a single layer of graphene just 0.335nm thick .
Graphene chemistry has significantly reduced heat and resistance.
Simply put; more consistent power delivered to your model even under heavy load, with less heat and voltage sag.
The result is a battery capable of sustaining more cycles, while continuing to perform over time, if properly used, and stored.
|Charge Rate (2C recommended)||5C|
|Discharge Rate (C)||100C|
|Net Weight (grams)||502|
Warning! Always follow manufacturer warning labels when handling Lipo batteries.
In addition there are some common practices a user should follow to not void the warranty:
- Break-in new packs by gently cycling them 3 to 5 times on a charger/discharger or in the model from full charge to no less then 50%- 60% of full mAh capacity.
- Always check for excessive heat after a couple minutes of runtime depending on the battery mounting location, and power draw of the model.
- Let battery cool to ambient temperature prior to charging.
- Always charge on a non-conductive surface to avoid shorting the battery or charging equipment.
- Avoid running Lipos heavily during hot seasons where the outside temperature exceeds 95F/35C
- Do not keep Lipo batteries fully charged while not in use. Always discharge to storage (60%) until the next run time. This avoids premature "aging" of the cells.
- Avoid discharging below 20% capacity. Doing so degrades the cells leading to high IR and reduces charge capacity.
- Do not exceed recommended charge rates. A 5C charge rate implies a max input charge current of 25A on a 5000mAh battery regardless of the cell count.
- Never charge unattended.
- Use Lipo safe bags for charging/discharging and transportation/storage, and discontinue the use of batteries that are puffing or physically damaged no matter how small.
Release of Liability
HRB USA, its affiliates, manufacturers, distributors, or retail partners shall not be held liable for any accident, injury to persons, or damage to property resulting from use, misuse, or abuse of any HRB products. In purchasing any HRB products the user agrees to accept responsibility for all such risk. Please refer to your products specific warnings label and instructions supplied with or affixed to all products sold by HRB USA. If you are unsure about how to use or handle any of our products please contact us for assistance.