Batteries purchased through HRB USA are guaranteed to be free of manufacturer defects when new.
The manufacturer provides a 6-month factory warranty period provided that the failure is due to a manufacturer defect or quality failure.
Batteries NOT purchased through HRB USA are NOT COVERED. We do not sell on eBay or Amazon! Do not contact us for warranty claims originating from these marketplaces.
Covered under warranty:
- Free replacement; if the battery has any quality problems within one month from the date of order placement e.g dead cell(s). The buyer will need to provide documentation and photos, to support their claim. Once confirmed we will arrange a free replacement.
- 1-3 months; if the battery has any quality problems, the buyer will need to provide documentation and photos, to support their claim. Once confirmed we will arrange a free replacement. Once confirmed we will arrange a free replacement battery to buyer. The buyer will bear the freight.
- 3-6 months; if the battery has any quality problems, the buyer will need to provide documentation and photos, to support their claim. Once confirmed a 40% discount will be applied towards a new Lipo.
NOT covered under warranty:
- Abusive activity such as overcharge (4.22V or more), or over discharge (Less than 3.6V or 10% capacity whichever comes first).
- Failure to perform break-in cycles.
- Physical damage to the pack or disassembly.
- Short circuit of discharge or balance leads.
If you have questions regarding what is needed to support your warranty claim, please contact us.
*Note weight and dimensional discrepancies apply to "Errors on our website" as defined in our Terms & Conditions
Warning! Always follow manufacturer warning labels when handling Lipo batteries.
In addition there are some common practices a user should follow to not void the warranty:
- Break-in new packs by gently cycling them 3 to 5 times on a charger/discharger or in the model from full charge to no less then 50%- 60% of full mAh capacity.
- Always check for excessive heat after a couple minutes of run time depending on the battery mounting location, and power draw of the model.
- Let battery cool to ambient temperature prior to charging.
- Always charge on a non-conductive surface to avoid shorting the battery or charging equipment.
- Avoid running Lipos heavily during hot seasons where the outside temperature exceeds 95F/35C
- Do not let keep Lipo batteries fully charged while not in use. Always discharge to storage (60%) until the next run time. This avoids premature "aging" of the cells.
- Avoid discharging below 20% capacity. Doing so degrades the cells leading to high IR and reduces charge capacity.
- Do not exceed recommended charge rates. A 5C charge rate implies a max input charge current of 25A on a 5000mAh battery regardless of the cell count.
- Never charge un-attended.
- Use lipo safe bags for charging/discharging and transportation/storage, and discontinue the use of batteries that are puffing or physically damages no matter how small.
Release of Liability
HRB USA, its affiliates, manufacturers, distributors, or retail partners shall not be held liable for any accident, injury to persons, or damage to property resulting from use, misuse, or abuse of any HRB products. In purchasing any HRB products the user agrees to accept responsibility for all such risk. Please refer to your products specific warnings label and instructions supplied with or affixed to all products sold by HRB USA. If you are unsure about how to use or handle any of our products please contact us for assistance.